Make the Switch
Do you know what is in the vitamins and supplements that you are taking?
Are you taking a large number of products daily, and would you like to know if it's possible to replace 'many' with 'better'?
Do you feel confident with what you are taking and why?
Would you like to explore a more holistic approach to your vitamins and supplement routine?
This is your opportunity to Make The Switch from low grade, poor quality supplements to products that have been specially formulated by natural health practitioners, using high quality ingredients.
Unfortunately, the saying here is true: you get what you pay for. Vitamins and supplements that are cheap often contain cheap, poor quality ingredients. It's a pretty crowded world out there on the vitamin shelves, so let me take the guess work and uncertainty out of the picture for you.
Here's to making the switch and bringing better quality in to our lives! - Tara
- - - - -
How it works:
1. Purchase Make the Switch, and you will be emailed a questionnaire to complete.
2. List the supplements you are taking, why you are taking them, and also answer some specific questions about your lifestyle, diet, and general health.
3. Drawing from my knowledge as a qualified Naturopath, I will review your form, research better options, and reply with:
- Recommendations for quality products to replace and potentially reduce your current supplements & my reasons why.
- Online access & log in details to my recommended online holistic health care store. Your Make the Switch selection of high quality vitamins and supplements will be waiting in the cart for you!
- This also gives you access to a wide range of health & wellbeing products for your family and your home, including cleaning products, beauty products and even healthy snacks. Why not Make The Switch to better quality for your home as well? Once set up, you can jump back on and re-order at any time.
- Lastly, you'll also receive my top tips for dietary changes to complement and enhance your new health routine.
4. Your order will be delivered within 3-7 days of your purchase.
- - - - -
A few things to note:
- If you are currently purchasing vitamins and supplements from supermarkets or discount chemists, it is likely that the products I suggest will come at a higher price point.
- A freight fee may be charged, however there is often a minimum spend in order to receive free freight.
- Purchasing 'Make the Switch' allows me to look at up to 4 product switches. If you are taking more than 4 products, considered purchasing 2 or more packages.
- Choosing Make The Switch is not to be a replacement for a complete naturopathy consultation and health program. I would love you to take a look at The Initial Consult to see if this is better suited to your situation.