Video Conferencing with Zoom: How-to.
Ahh technology! It is such a wonderful thing to be able to meet clients via online video conferencing, and it really is quite easy to set up!
My preferred platform is Zoom. Here's how we can use it:
1. If you have not used Zoom in the past, you will need to download the app to your PC, laptop or mobile device. Download the app here. Note: you do not need to set up an account in order to join a meeting.
2. At the time of our consultation, simply click on the Zoom Icon or find it under 'Applications.'
3. Click 'Join a Meeting.' You will be asked to put in my Meeting ID + your name.
4. My Meeting ID is: 837 722 7780
5. Please ensure your video and audio settings are on so that we can see each other and talk clearly.
6. If you are early, you will be asked to wait in the 'waiting room,' otherwise I will be there, ready and eager to work with you.
If you would like further information on using Zoom, you can watch this short video.
Do not hesitate to get in contact if you have any questions prior to our first consult. Thanks - Tara.